Selling to Ryerson
Ryerson is committed to operating with the highest level of integrity.
- Michael Hamilton, Vice President of Corporate Supply Chain
- Jeff Nodes, Director of Supply Chain NW & Canada Region
- Keith Kessler, Director of Supply Chain NW Region and Stainless Steel Products
- David Beard, Director of Supply Chain SE Region and Aluminum Products
- Peter Brown, Director of Supply Chain SE Region and Carbon Products
- Damon Brown, Assistant Director of Supply Chain
- Jeff Penz, Director of International Procurement and Recyclables
Tax Exempt Certificates for Vendors
Ryerson offers tax exempt certificates on qualifying metal inventory, metal-related services, and machinery sold to us. Please direct all inquiries to TaxVendorRequest@Ryerson.com and provide us with the following information:
- Supplier business name
- Supplier contact (email of whom the exemption certificate should be provided to)
- Description of product purchased.
- State or states that the exemption is needed for.
- A recent copy of the Supplier Invoice.
Ryerson Virtual Payables Program
The Virtual Payment Program is our preferred method for paying our vendors. The program is a partnership with Bank of America, which uses an electronic accounts payable solution to facilitate post-invoice payments to our suppliers. This solution leverages a Virtual Payables Commercial VISA Credit Card Account.
Benefits you may experience when you accept payment via the Virtual Payables Credit Card Program:
- Accelerated preferred terms and the elimination of mail transit issues to improve cash flow
- Reduced paperwork and streamlined accounts receivables processes
- Real-time notifications for each card payment
- Complete remittance detail to support efficient receivables posting
- No changes or modifications to your existing card acceptance procedures
To learn more about how Virtual Payables works and the many benefits of accepting payments by credit card, you can reach out to your local Ryerson AP contacts, email RyersonSuppliers@ryerson.com, or to view the Bank of America frequently asked questions click on the link http://www.bofaml.com/virtualpayables.